Sunday, February 18, 2018

Island in the sun

Bismillah.

Hope you have had a fab Sunday.
My 11-day hols are not over yet. Don't be jealous ok LOL.

Today we went around Penang island starting from Gelugor in the north-east, we headed southwest to Balik Pulau (it literally means the other side of the island) and drove up to the north side of the island where the touristy Batu Feringghi area is and back home. Alhamdulillah wa shukrulillah the drive was safe and smooth.

I am liking the fact that I could easily compile all my video clippings pretty easily. And the fact that I don't have to work tomorrow - Monday.

Allah Kareem.
Balik Pulau - southwest

Batu Ferringhi - north
At another 5 star hotel that has been like a second home to my family.
Thank God for wonderful times.
Home - Gelugor - Northeast


Visit Penang, Malaysia.
It's worth every Ringgit you spend.
😉



No comments:

Post a Comment